Dominica is known as the ‘Nature Island of the Caribbean’ due to its unspoiled natural beauty, offering an abundance of mountains, waterfalls, hot springs, black and white sand beaches and 365 rivers. Dominica runs one of the world’s most reputable citizenship-by-investment programs, which offers prudent investors an ability to access the world through a trusted and affordable route to second citizenship.
WHY CHOOSE DOMINICA?
Dominican passport is very well regarded and has excellent reputation providing its holders with the following prime benefits:
- No physical residency requirements;
- Dependent children under 28 years can be included in the application (daughters must not be married);
- The age threshold for parents is 55 and up;
- Visa-free travel to over 110 countries, including Austria, France, Germany, Switzerland, the UK (see Appendix A);
- No education or management experience required;
- No taxes for non-residents;
- Dominica recognizes dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current citizenship status.
To qualify for Dominican citizenship, applicants must meet the following criteria (in addition to fulfilling one of the investment options):
- Be of outstanding character;
- Have basic knowledge of English;
- Have no criminal record;
- Have excellent health.