The newest Economic Citizenship Program launched by the Government of Grenada in 2013 allows qualified investors and their family members to receive a second citizenship and Grenadian passport within 90 days and benefit from facilitation of visa-free travel.
WHY CHOOSE GRENADA?
As the newest of its kind in the world, the Grenadian Citizenship-by-Investment Program provides the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 9-12 weeks;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years of age;
- Inclusion of dependent parents, 65+ years of age;
- No requirements to travel to Grenada during the application process;
- No interview, no education or managerial experience required;
- No physical residency requirements;
- No language requirement;
- Visa-free travel to over 120 countries, including the UK and Schengen Zone (see Appendix A);
- Grenada recognizes dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current citizenship status;
- E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein;
- No tax on worldwide income.
*** Special visa privileges to the US and Canada for the clients of Jane Katkova & Associates ***