With some 365 beaches of clean turquoise waters, the lush tropical islands of Antigua and Barbuda are an inviting paradise and considered to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. As a result, tourism is the key driver of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and generates around 60% of the island’s income, with key target markets being the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
WHY CHOOSE ANTIGUA & BARBUDA?
The Antigua & Barbuda passport is very well regarded and has an excellent reputation providing its holders the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 3-4 months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 26 years of age;
- Inclusion of dependent parents or grandparents, 65+ years of age;
- No requirements to travel to Antigua & Barbuda during the application process;
- No interview, no education or managerial experience required;
- No tax on worldwide income;
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries, including France, Germany, Switzerland, the UK (see Appendix A);
- Antigua & Barbuda recognizes dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current citizenship status;
- No language requirement.
The Citizenship-by-Investment Program of Antigua and Barbuda was established in 2012. To qualify for citizenship, applicants must meet the following requirements (in addition to fulfilling one of the investment options):
- The applicant and their family members, included in the application, must reside in the country for at least 35 days during a period of five years;
- Be of outstanding character;
- Have excellent health;
- Have no criminal record;
- Have a high personal net worth.