Dominica is known as the ‘Nature Island of the Caribbean’ due to its unspoiled natural beauty, offering an abundance of mountains, waterfalls, hot springs, black and white sand beaches, and 365 rivers. Dominica runs one of the world’s most reputable citizenship-by-investment programs, which offers prudent investors an ability to access the world through a trusted and affordable route to second citizenship.
WHY CHOOSE DOMINICA?
Dominican passport is very well regarded and has an excellent reputation providing its holders with the following prime benefits:
- No physical residency requirements;
- Dependent children under 28 years can be included in the application (daughters must not be married);
- You may include parents over the age of 55 and up in your application;
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 137 countries;
- Education and management experience are not required;
- Non-residents don’t have to pay taxes;
- Dominica recognizes dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current citizenship status.
Donation to a Government Fund
- Single applicants must make a non-refundable contribution of 100,000 US dollars to the Government Fund;
- Applicant with a spouse must make a non-refundable contribution of 175,000 US dollars to the Government Fund;
- Applicant with a spouse and up to three dependents must make a non-refundable contribution of 200,000 US dollars to the Government Fund; Each additional dependent is 25,000 US dollars.
Real Estate Investment
- Applicants make make a purchase worth 200,000 US dollars in a government-approved real estate development project. This investment must be maintained for the period of up to 3 years.
To qualify for Dominican citizenship, applicants must meet the following criteria (in addition to fulfilling one of the investment options):
- Be of outstanding character;
- Have a basic knowledge of English;
- Have no criminal record;
- Have excellent health.
NOTE: Eligibility for nationals of the following countries is assessed on the case-by-case basis: Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Sao Tome Principe, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Yemen.