Canada has a need to grow its population. Immigration Canada has announced that skilled workers will be able to use a ‘fast lane’ to enter Canada. This program called Express Entry.

22 08, 2017

What language test do I need for Express Entry?

2017-08-22T17:08:22+00:00 August 22nd, 2017|

Before you complete an Express Entry profile, you need to take a language test (IELTS general, CELPIP or TEF). This will show that your language skills meet minimum requirements in each of these four categories:

  • listening,
  • speaking,
  • reading and
  • writing.
22 08, 2017

Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?

2017-08-22T17:07:51+00:00 August 22nd, 2017|

You will be asked to enter in your Express Entry profile the amount of money you will have to help you settle in Canada. This is to show that you can support yourself and any family who come with you to Canada, nd helps us assess which programs you may be eligible for.
canadian immigration experts logo

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our mailing list receive updates and for a chance to WIN A FREE 30 MINUTES CONSULTATION.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest