Immigration Canada Start-Up Visa Program
Start-Up Visa Program For Entrepreneurs
Immigration Business Canada
Canada’s Start-up Visa (SUV) Program attracts Canada foreign entrepreneurs from all countries who are willing to establish new, high-growth businesses in Canada, which will support innovation and job creation.
Canada Start-Up Visa Eligibility
To be eligible for the Start-up Visa under this stream, entrepreneurs must be accepted into a program offered by a designated Canadian business incubator.
An entrepreneur interested in attending a business incubation program offered by a designated Canadian incubator is expected to be prepared to go through an application process and a stringent selection by the designated incubator.
An applicant should submit an exhaustive information about their proposed Canadian business venture. The application package should consist of a business plan and all other relevant information which will substantiate the viability of intended Canadian business.
The application package should consist of a business plan and all other relevant information. It will substantiate the viability of intended Canadian business.
The business that applies to start-up visa must demonstrate financial and marketing viability for the Canadian economy, substantiate market/consumer interest in their product or services.
Entrepreneurs applying for start-up visa must know English or French on a sufficient communication level. communicate. Applying entrepreneurs are usually needs to have a pertinent education, experience, and expertise to ensure a success of the proposed business venture.
Applying entrepreneurs are usually needs to have a pertinent education, experience, and expertise. It is to ensure a success of the proposed business venture.
Applicants under a Start-Up Visa Program may apply as a single entrepreneur as well as a group of entrepreneurs up to 5 people for one proposed business project.
Do I Qualify For Start-up Visa?
In order to qualify for a Start-Up Visa the Applicant should have one of the following:
- A letter of support from a designated angel investor group, venture capital fund or business incubator
- Meet the ownership requirements for the qualifying business
- Get scores of at least 5 for each language skill: reading, writing, listening and speaking according to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB)
- for either English or French
- prove the availability of an adequate amount of money to settle in Canada and provide for the cost of living prior to earning an income
Business Incubation Program application process starts with a review of the application. In case the initial review of the application is successful, the applicant is invited for a thorough and exhaustive interview with the specialists of the Incubator.
In case of a successful outcome of an interview, the Applicant will receive a formal letter of acceptance to the Incubator Program.
Our Firm has partnered with highly qualified business and financial experts in order to assist foreign entrepreneurs with the preparation of the Application to a Canadian Business Incubator.
We provide services as following
- Evaluation of proposed Canadian business venture or business idea
- Preparation/ review of Business Plan
- Assistance in compiling the Application package to a Business Incubator; coaching and formal support
- Assistance with selection of a Business Incubator
- Preparation for an interview with the selection committee of a Business Incubator
STAGES OF THE ADMISSION PROCESS
Upon successful interview with the Incubator, an Applicant is required to study at a 2 weeks program.
Upon a successful graduation from a Business Incubator, an Applicant for a Start-Up Visa will go through the following process:
- Applicants will receive a Certificate of Business Incubator program completion
- Then, will Receive a Support Letter from an Incubator; Will prepare an Application for the Permanent Resident visa for the entire immediate family of the Applicant;
- Lastly, will Receive Canadian Permanent Resident visa/visas for family members
Jane Katkova & Associates are Canadian Immigration Experts.
We are helping dozens of new applicants to process immigration applications every month if you need assistance please contact us for a consultation.