Grenada is an idyllic paradise chain in the Caribbean, popularly known as the “Spice Island”. It boasts one of the most picturesque waterfronts in the Caribbean the plethora of idyllic sandy strands, as well as the luscious bounty of fruits growing in the green hills. Its sublime scenery along with plenty of opportunities for diving, sailing, fine dining and a myriad of unforgettable festivities have made Grenada a preferred destination for high-net-worth investors. The Economic Citizenship Program launched by the Government of Grenada in 2013 allows qualified investors and their family members to receive a second citizenship and Grenadian passport within 90 days and benefit from facilitation of visa-free travel.
WHY CHOOSE GRENADA?
As the newest of its kind in the world, the Grenadian Citizenship-by-Investment Program provides the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 4 months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years of age;
- Inclusion of dependent parents, 65+ years of age;
- No requirements to travel to Grenada during the application process;
- No interview, no education or managerial experience required;
- No physical residency requirements;
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries, including the UK and the Schengen Area (see Appendix A);
- Grenada recognizes dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current citizenship status;
- E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to reside in the US and operate a substantial business there;
- No tax on worldwide income.
*** Special visa privileges to the US and Canada for the clients of Jane Katkova & Associates ***
To qualify for citizenship, investors must meet the following criteria (in addition to fulfilling one of the investment options):
- Have no criminal record;
- Have a high personal net worth;
- Have excellent health;
- Be of outstanding character.