Congratulations! You have made one of the most important decisions of your life: to pursue an education in Canada.

Studying in Canada can be a rewarding, invaluable experience in your life or the life of your children. The Canadian education system offers a rich field of options for international and local students. There are numerous world-renowned schools, programs and locations to choose from.

To study in Canada you will need a study permit.

We will help you become familiarized with the Canadian education system, narrow your choices, develop your educational plan, and assist in enrolling into your selected school, college, or university.

If you have heard of a US “Summer Work & Travel” Program, be sure to check its Canadian equivalent – International Experience Canada.

Boarding Schools in Canada

Colleges / Universities

Postgraduate Studies

Specialty Programs

English/French as a Second Language

Summer Camp

Visas and Study Permits


Boarding Schools in Canada

The Canadian education system is one of the best in the world. If you are interested in registering your child in a boarding school, we can help you choose and enroll in:

We understand the importance of choosing the right education for your children. This is why we help our client families select an appropriate Canadian boarding school and assist you through the application process. When selecting the correct school for your child, we will consider the factors that are important to you, such as whether the school is top independent, prep, private, public, Catholic, therapeutic, special education, military, co-educational, all boys or all girls, with opportunities for athletic/sports, IB or AP programming (we also consult on day options).

Our services include the following:

  • We will carefully and knowledgeably advise you on school selection, conduct comprehensive tours of Canadian residential/boarding schools, and guide you through the application process and enrollment for domestic and international students.
  • During the application process, we will keep you abreast of all the deadlines (including submitting recommendations, SSAT testing, English proficiency testing, interview prep, submitting transcripts, etc.). We will advise you on the wait-list process, accepting/declining the offer, and overall enrollment.
  • We will assist you with understanding not just the process, but also the costs of education and what is included. We will guide you in accessing and understanding your student’s school account, required forms, and billing system.
  • We will provide academic counseling on high-school careers: applying, testing, making credit (subject) selection, collecting out-of-country credits and recording them in the student’s educational profile.
  • We will coordinate the transition from your current school to the new one, including course/credit selection for the upcoming school year, Code of Conduct, purchasing books, dorm supplies, sporting equipment, etc.
  • We will assist the student and the family at their request with the transition period in settling into the new school routine, and will communicate with the school during the academic year to monitor the student’s progress.

Contact us today to learn how we can be of assistance in selecting and enrolling your child in a Canadian boarding school.

Colleges / Universities

Colleges and universities in Canada constitute post-secondary education wherein a student may only apply once they have completed their secondary school education and received their secondary school diploma. Our services can help you select and apply to the right program at a Canadian college or university that aligns with your interests and goals.

In Canadian universities, undergraduate studies that confer a Bachelor’s Degree upon graduation are typically three to four years in duration. Meanwhile, college programs can range from one to four years and confer a certificate upon completion. Education costs depend on the program selected, as well as on the boarding option (home-stay, campus dormitory with or without a meal plan, or independent). Prices start from $12,500 CAD tuition per full year (2 semesters) of education. Prices start from $12,000 CAD for the boarding, accommodation and living expenses.

Our goal is to select the most suitable academic institution for our clients, where they will receive the best and appropriate education based on their previous education and talents, knowledge of English, career goals and life aspirations. Studying in Canada at an accredited academic program can also enable you to apply for Work Permit following your studies.

If you would like to receive personalized counsel for studying in Canada, please contact us today.

Postgraduate Studies

Postgraduate studies are offered at a variety of academic institutions in Canada. Postgraduate programs offer an opportunity to pursue a specific field of studies for applicants who have already completed a bachelor degree or equivalent. Programs offered include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • Master’s Programs (1-2 years or more);
  • MBA (1+ years) – an undergraduate degree is not required for certain mature students);
  • PhD (2+ years) in a similar field of studies as the applicant’s acquired master’s degree;
  • Postgraduate Diploma Programs (1+ years).

Qualified candidates are offered grants and teaching assistant positions to offset the cost of the education and living expenses. Currently, the province of Ontario has a special program to attract talented researches from all over the world to continue their studies in their chosen field in postgraduate schools in the province.

Studying in Canada at an accredited academic program can also enable you to apply for Work Permit following your studies.

If you would like to receive personalized counsel for studying in Canada, please contact us today

Specialty Programs

A Doctor of Medicine degree typically requires four years of undergraduate studies, three to four years of medical school, and a passing grade in the country’s medical licensing examination. Upon concluding classroom studies, graduates must then complete residencies where they choose their area of specialty.

In Canada, to obtain education as a medical doctor or a dentist, you will first need to complete a bachelor’s degree (four years minimum) and apply for the chosen medical school. We will assist you with the comprehensive process of selecting the right medical school/program for your needs in Canada.

In order to apply for law school and a Doctor of Law (law degree) in Canada, a student must first complete three to four years of an undergraduate bachelor’s degree program (exceptions to this rule may apply in the province of Quebec). We will assist you with the selection of the appropriate law school in Canada or the United States, advise on LSAT testing, GPA admissions, interviews, application paperwork and process.

We provide individualized service and advice, working closely with you to pave a path that will help you achieve your goals. Ask us today about available programs in Canada! Contact to learn more.

English as a Second Language (ESL) and French as a Second Language (FSL)

English and French are the two official languages in Canada. Students will increase their chances for success in the country and benefit enormously from learning English as a Second Language (ESL) or French as a Second Language (FSL). Canadian instructors are knowledgeable, encouraging, and motivate students to develop high language skills to the best of their potential.

We can help you to select and enroll into the appropriate short or long-term English/French learning program. Many forms of language studies are offered in Canada:

  • ESL (English as Second language), FSL (French as a Second Language)
  • EAP (English for Academic Purposes)
  • General English/French
  • Academic English/French
  • Business/Executive
  • Parent and Child
  • Preparatory courses for TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE, SAT
  • Pathway programs (to qualify for admission into college or university)
  • Preparatory course for graduate school
  • Preparatory course for MBA

The boarding options include:

  • Staying on campus (with or without a meal plan)
  • Staying with an English speaking family (homestay, with or without a meal plan)

Studying ESL or FSL in Canada at an accredited education program can also enable you to apply for a Study Permit from within Canada, if eligible.

If you would like to receive personalized counsel for studying English or French in Canada, contact us today.

Summer Camp

Would you like your child or teen to enjoy the unique experience of summer in Canada? We can recommend day or residential camps that offer different activities and range in themes.

Our services will assist you with:

  • Choosing a summer camp or English summer learning classes, filling out the application form(s), preparing all the necessary documents;
  • Completing visa support;
  • Arranging and conducting campus tours for future studies;
  • Managing Billing;
  • Arranging for transportation to and from camp and/or airport;
  • Arranging for a home-stay family;
  • Arranging for special accommodation (with a friend);
  • Arranging for Medical Insurance;
  • Providing Guardianship Services in Canada (for minors under 18 years of age);
  • Making travel arrangements;
  • Communicating with the administration;
  • Providing information and consulting services on boarding school, post-secondary college or university pathways, and placement while studying in an English language program;
  • Developing an additional cultural/sports activities program for your child (by request);
  • Providing dedicated support (phone and e-mail) for student and parents.

If you would like to get personalized service, please, contact us.

If you would like to receive personalized counsel on the available options for your child or teen, contact us today.


We provide custodianship or guardianship for minors for the entire duration of their stay in Canada. The cost of the custodial service for short-term stays (language courses, camp) starts from $150 CAD per month. The cost of custodial service for long-term stays (e.g. the academic year) starts from $1,000 CAD.

Our guardianship services consist of:

  • Emergency 24/7 phone number;
  • Notarized custodianship letter;
  • Assistance in emergency situations that require parental involvement, e.g. medical emergencies, doctor visits, treatments, school suspensions, etc.;
  • Assistance in general needs during the minor’s stay in Canada (opening a bank account, getting a cell phone plan, buying the necessary items for school, dormitory arrangements, etc.);
  • Provision of accommodation for the holidays when school is closed (private room with private facilities, meals, transportation);
  • Training assistance (help with the selection of subjects at school, drawing up an education plan);
  • Psychological support for the child, helping them to adapt to their new life in Canada.