We are currently seeking for a PR intern, who is both personable and confident.
As a PR intern you will:
-Strategize, Design and Implement marketing and strategic partnership programs, collaborations, with responsibilities that include lead generation, special events, partnership management, etc.
-Develop effective communicate strategic objectives and initiatives;
– Identify, create, enhance and manage the appropriate mix of communications programs, channels and vehicles to drive awareness on/off line;
– Organize and prepare presentations and marketing materials such as brochures, data, slides and reports
– Prepare press releases, effective, result oriented communication with media off/on-line
The ideal candidate has effective persuasion/sales skills and knowlegeable of selling techniques:
– outstanding in verbal, written, and presentation skills;
– professional and sociable;
– organized, strong attention to detail;
– good intuition, self-motivated;
– great negotiating and listening skills;
Candidate should have strong desire to apply the PR and communications skills they have learned in school to a practical environment.
This position is not paid however a stipend to offset the expenses will be provided.