Saint Kitts and Nevis is a beautiful island country in the West Indies. The two-island country offers a plethora of activities to engage your body and rich history to engage your mind. Saint Kitts and Nevis were among the first islands settled by Europeans. The local culture is mellow, friendly and welcoming. The country combines verve and excitement of a tourist destination with pristine beauteous beaches and grand verdant mountain peaks.
The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis presents the most long-standing Citizenship-by-Investment Program of its kind. Established in 1984, this program allows qualified investors and their family members to receive second citizenship and St. Kitts and Nevis passport within a reasonable amount of time, and experience visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 152 countries and territories.
WHY CHOOSE ST. KITTS AND NEVIS FOR CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT?
St. Kitts & Nevis passport is very well regarded and has an excellent reputation providing its holders with the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 4 months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 years of age;
- Inclusion of dependent parents, 55+ years of age;
- No requirements to travel to St. Kitts and Nevis during the application process;
- No interview, no education or managerial experience required;
- No physical residency requirements;
- No tax on worldwide income;
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 152 countries and territories.
- St. Kitts and Nevis recognize dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current citizenship status.
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR CITIZENSHIP OF ST. KITTS AND NEVIS THROUGH INVESTMENT?
To qualify for citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis, applicants must fulfill one of the investment requirements and:
- Be of outstanding character;
- Have excellent health;
- Have a high personal net worth;
- Hold no criminal record.
INVESTMENT OPTIONS IN ST. KITTS & NEVIS
There are two investment options available to potential citizens. The first one is a contribution to Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF). A single applicant is required to contribute US 150,000, a main applicant with up to three dependents – up to US 195,000. Additional dependents regardless of age must invest US 10,000.
This is a non-refundable contribution and, technically, is not an investment as such. After the application is submitted, an applicant must also pay due diligence and processing fees – US 7,500 for the main applicant, and US 4,000 for each dependent over 16 years of age.
- For a limited time only, qualifying families of up to four individuals may apply for citizenship with a discounted donation of US$150,000 (instead of US$195,000) into the Sustainable Growth Fund. This special offer ends on 31 December 2021.
The second investment option is an investment in a pre-approved real estate project, including hotel shares, villas and condominium units. The minimum real estate investment is US 200,000 (and you may sell it in 7 years) or US 400,000 (and you may sell it in 5 years) for each main applicant.
Additional due diligence and processing fees for the second option amount to US 7,500 for the main applicant and US 4,000 for each dependent over the age of 16 years old. Once the application is approved, the following government fees also apply:
Main applicant: US 35,050;
Spouse of the main applicant: US 20,050;
Dependent of the main applicant regardless of age: US 10,050.
If you are going for the real estate option, be also aware of additional purchase costs (mostly insurance fund contribution and conveyance fees).