Permanent Residence Pathway for Recent Graduates from Canadian Institutions
On April 12, 2021, the Minister of Immigration announced that foreign nationals who are now in Canada, who have graduated from a post-secondary institution, and are now working in Canada may apply for permanent residence in Canada.
40,000 application will be accepted under this stream.
You are eligible if, among other things, you:
- Have graduated from a designated post-secondary institutions in Canada no earlier than January 2017 and before application for PR
- Have been granted an eligible credential from this institution
- Are employed in Canada on a valid work permit or authorization to work
- Have a level of CLB5 of language proficiency (self-employment doesn’t count)
- Have a valid temporary resident status in Canada
- Are not inadmissible to Canada (refugee claimants are ineligible).
Get in touch with us if you think you might qualify.