St. Kitts & Nevis
The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis presents the most long-standing Citizenship-by-Investment Program of its kind. Established in 1984, this program allows qualified investors and their family members to receive a second citizenship and St. Kitts and Nevis passport within a reasonable amount of time, and experience visa-free travel to over 120 countries.
WHY CHOOSE ST. KITTS AND NEVIS?
The St. Kitts & Nevis passport is very well regarded and has excellent reputation providing its holders the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 4 months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 years of age;
- Inclusion of dependent parents, 55+ years of age;
- No requirements to travel to St. Kitts and Nevis during the application process;
- No interview, no education or managerial experience required;
- No physical residency requirements;
- No tax on worldwide income;
- Visa-free travel to over 120 countries, including the UK and Schengen Area (see Appendix A);
- St. Kitts and Nevis recognize dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current citizenship status.
To qualify for citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis, applicants must fulfill one of the investment requirements and:
- Be of outstanding character;
- Have excellent health;
- Have a high personal net worth;
- Hold no criminal record.