Open Doors With Citizenship By Investment In Grenada
Grenada is an idyllic paradise chain in the Caribbean, popularly known as the “Spice Island”. It boasts one of the most picturesque waterfronts in the Caribbean the plethora of idyllic sandy strands, as well as the luscious bounty of fruits growing in the green hills. Its sublime scenery along with plenty of opportunities for diving, sailing, fine dining and a myriad of unforgettable festivities have made Grenada a preferred destination for high-net-worth investors. The Citizenship by Investment in Grenada launched by the Government of Grenada in 2013 allows qualified investors and their family members to receive second citizenship and Grenadian passport within 90 days and benefit from facilitation of visa-free travel.
Citizenship For Investors In Grenada
As the newest of its kind in the world, the Citizenship by Investment in Grenada Program provides the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 3 months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 years of age;
- Inclusion of dependent parents, 65+ years of age;
- No requirements to travel to Grenada during the application process;
- No interview, no education or managerial experience required;
- No physical residency requirements;
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 143 countries, including the UK and the Schengen Area;
- Grenada recognizes dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current citizenship status;
- E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to reside in the USA and operate a substantial business there;
- No tax on worldwide income.
*** Special visa privileges to the US and Canada for the clients of Jane Katkova & Associates ***
Citizenship By Investment Options In Grenada
There are now two ways to make an investment in the economy of Grenada under Citizenship by Investment Program:
- Real Estate Investment In Grenada
This includes hotels, villas, and resorts. The real estate project must be from the list approved by the Government. Applicants must invest at least USD 350,000 (up to a family four). The government fees are USD 50,000. Other fees include application fee (USD 1,500 per person), due diligence fee (USD 5,000 per person), and processing fee (USD 1,500 per person).
- National Transformation Fund Donation
The National Transformation Fund was established in 2013 as a means of transforming Grenada’s economy and making it more prosperous and independent. The NTF finances various projects in many industries, including tourism, agriculture, and alternative energy. Applicants must donate at least USD 150,000 to the Fund for a single applicant or for a family of up to four – USD 200,000. Each additional dependent is USD 25,000. Other fees include application fee (USD 1,500 per person), due diligence fee (USD 5,000 per person), and processing fee (USD 1,500 per person).
To Qualify For Citizenship By Investment In Grenada
To qualify for citizenship, investors must meet the following criteria (in addition to fulfilling one of the investment options):
- Have no criminal record;
- Have a high personal net worth;
- Have excellent health;
- Be of outstanding character.